- Can you make custom cakes?
Yes, we do offer custom wedding and birthday cakes. Please visit your nearest branch and select the design.
- Do you take online orders?
Yes we are currently offering our online service in Peshawar and we are planning to start our online service within all major cities of Pakistan.
- How can I stay updated with latest Tehzeeb offers and other stuff?
Please login to Tehzeeb Bakers FaceBook page to stay updated on latest contests, news, recipes and other stuff. https://www.facebook.com/Tehzeeb.pk
- How much time do you need to deliver a custom cake?
Normally, 24 hours time period is required.
- What do you charge per pound for the ordered cake?
It depends on the flavors. Please visit your nearest branch to obtain more information.
- When was Tehzeeb Bakery Founded?
The legacy of Tehzeeb dates back beyond 75 years. The strong originates from the famous historic place Shimla which served the sub-continent as the summer capital.
- Where is Tehzeeb Bakers located?
Tehzeeb has its branches in twin cities, Islamabad and Rawalpindi. To find more information please click on ‘Our Locations’ section.
- Why did you change the name?
Chaudhry Hakeemuddin Noon, our honorable grandfather, opened this popular bakery in the famous region of Shimla. Due to this reason, it was named as ‘Shimla Bakery’. After the partition, it was named as Rahat Bakery, which was run by the sons of Chaudhry Hakeemuddin Noon. We have evolved and transformed to a new name, representing higher standards and greater value, it’s called as ‘Tehzeeb Bakers’.